Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 7–( just in the nick of time) –ONE resolution


     Here I go again, sliding in here at the last minute…actually I have about half an hour before the clock strikes midnight. So, of course, the theme of this meditation will be another which says it is for Deep sleep and healing.
     I actually just got done listening to this one on my phone as I relaxed on the couch until the battery went dead. I’m not ready for bed yet. Too much left to do around here. But, I think this would be very soothing when I am ready to hit the hay.

I hope you like it. Let me know if you think it helps you.
Click here for the 8 Hour Deep Sleep Music: Delta Waves Sleep Medita…

In case you missed it, here’s how this all started:
Click here for the explanation of "ONE resolution"

No comments:

Post a Comment