Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3–One Resolution

Good morning!

Today’s random meditation video turns out to be focused on using the imagination. Here it is:

Click here for The Five Minute Miracle - Daily Guided Meditation

 

 

So, what did you think?

My main problem is (toward the end of the video) imagining myself focusing on ONE idea….ironic isn’t it? The “one” part. Hmmm…Maybe I CAN do it. I guess I already am, concerning my resolution! Yay. It IS possible. Now, to apply that to my art and home! 

I like the idea of using the imagination for good and recognizing that worrying is an inappropriate use.

Have you struggled with worry? Do you think you can shift that use of your imagination?

How about feeling scattered? Do you struggle with that?

I’d love to hear from you. Thanks for being here. I hope you have a wonderful day.

~Shell

ONEc

No comments:

Post a Comment