Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 14 ~ ONE resolution

 

YAY! I did my meditation today! Whoop woop!  What’s all the cheering about? Well, I went to bed with a migraine, woke up with a worse migraine, but I did do my meditation this morning and went for a walk afterwards. Thanks to my Mom’s strong coffee, I’m feeling much better. She came by with that and some aspirin, so we listened to the meditation together. It was nice to experience it together and then talk about it afterwards.

We really liked this one. Let me know what you think. Did anything about it bother you or seem difficult? Did you find any parts more helpful? Let me know on Facebook since the comments don’t always come through here for some reason. Anyone else have that problem?

Motivation Hypnosis (For change in your life)  CLICK HERE

 

ONEc

No comments:

Post a Comment